Don't fall victim to this popular diet SCAM (extremely dangerous)

Are you looking for: weight lose, fast weight lose, weight lose programs, weight lose programs, how much weight should i lose, how to lose weight fast,how to lose weight fast, diets for quick weight loss, simple ways to lose weight? get it here http://buzurl.com/hr45 Below is a VERY eye-opening article from my good friend and celebrity nutritionist Josh Bezoni...read below, and don't fall victim to this one! READERS QUESTION <<< Hi Coach Josh! One of my coworkers recently dropped 20-lbs in four weeks. I asked her for the secret to her success, and she mentioned something called the HCG Diet that is suppose to reduce cravings and balance your hormones. She looks better and I want quick results like that! Is this something you advocate? How does it work?--
Mary P., Kansas City, MO JOSH'S RESPONSE <<< Thanks for writing in Mary. Don't be jealous of your coworkers' fat loss. If she keeps following this diet soon she will be suffering from an irregular heartbeat, hair-loss, and she will very likely regain the weight faster than she lost it. In today's article I'm going to EXPOSE the HCG Diet. You can then decide for yourself whether or not you want to follow in the path of your coworker. What Is The HCG Diet? This diet was fairly popular in the 1950's until it became clear that there was insufficient evidence to support using HCG for fatloss. As with most fad diets, the HCG Diet has resurfaced and makes some pretty outlandish claims. Many of the products declare that the diet will "reset your metabolism", change "abnormal eating patterns" and result with a "loss of 1-2 pounds per day." HCG is a hormone produced in women by the placenta during pregnancy. HCG is sold as a prescription drug approved by the Food & Drug Administration for various medical conditions including the treatment of female infertility (but not weight-loss). The diet requires a daily injection of this hormone along with a scary obligation to eat a very low calorie diet of ONLY 500 CALORIES A DAY! Why Do People Lose So Fast? http://buzurl.com/hr45 In short, people are actually losing twenty pounds and more per month because they are starving themselves! If you stop eating, you will likely drop weight quickly no matter what you are injecting into your body. It's insane really... it will cost you hundreds of dollars a month and the real secret to this diet is... starvation. You don't have to pay for that... you can starve yourself free of charge. =) (Which I don't recommend, unless you want to do serious, long-term damage to your metabolism.) The HCG label actually states, there "is no substantial evidence that it increases weight-loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or 'normal' distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted diets." Is It Safe? No matter your size, that level of calorie restriction is severe and does not lack consequences. These include, but are not limited to, gallstone formation, irregular heartbeat, vitamin & mineral deficiency and electrolyte imbalance. This means that the HCG diet is not only unhealthy, it's hazardous. Keep in mind that following this diet will give you an increased risk of headaches, blood clots, restlessness and depression. In addition, the HCG can give you pregnancy-like symptoms, such as water retention, breast tenderness and swelling. And finally, HCG can also cause a condition called OHSS, or ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, which is potentially life-threatening. In addition to the calorie restriction being unsafe, the HCG hormone is actually illegal for over the counter sale for any reason. In fact, it's not approved for weight-loss even as a prescription. The FDA is warning any consumer currently using HCG for fat-loss to stop taking it and to stop following the dieting instructions immediately. I recommend this too! My suggestion? Stick to what we know works--eating natural, wholesome foods, healthy supplements and exercise--and don't be fooled, misled or tempted by fad starvation diets and short-term, DANGEROUS fixes that require you to inject hormones in your body! Fortunately, there's actually a brand new way to balance your fat-burning hormones for massive fat loss without the use of these dangerous methods. The best part? It only take 30-seconds to implement each day at http://buzurl.com/hr45 ==> 30-second "trick" BALANCES hormones for massive fat loss To your results, Monday Boi weight lose, fast weight lose, weight lose programs, weight lose programs, how much weight should i lose, how to lose weight fast,how to lose weight fast, diets for quick weight loss, simple ways to lose weight

4 comments:

  1. I want to advertise a banner on your blog, get code for this banner here, code will available below on page:
    http://popularnewstv1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very thankful to the author to write this fruitful information.It is worth sharing for other users.Thanks once again
    ways to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a few steps away from making an unprecedented $120 CPA

    You are a few steps away from making an unprecedented $120 CPA
    Your Mobile Money Site - The Honest Truth From A Customer OK, so you've seen George Robinsons free video and are wanting a real review.
    You want to know if it works right?
    Can it be so easy to make money online?
    Well, the short answer is YES!!!

    I landed on George's site a few weeks ago and like you was very skeptical so I searched around for information but didn't really find anything because the video had just gone live. So I decided to take the plunge and order a domain and some hosting I wasn't really sure what to expect as I've tried similar offers where someone will build you a website. However... this seemed very different from the start Firstly, I wasn't sent some site builder or anything in order to build my own This was a custom site built by George and his team Secondly, it wasn't just a basic free site... It was something I'd happily pay good money for. So I was feeling good, I had a brand new custom mobile commission site set up working as an affiliate for Amazon... I was told this is where some big money is been made at the moment. I followed the traffic instructions in Georges second training video... It was really easy actually...
    No hard work was involved. So it was all up and running... I waited 24 hours and checked my account but it was still at $0 I emailed support and they got back to me within a few hours saying it can take a couple of days to get going. The next day I checked and I had made $68 commission... Even though it's not a lot of money I was really excited as it's the first money I've made online.
    Over the next few days the earnings just kept building and building and within 8 days I'd made my first $1,000. Your Mobile Money Site is really different from anything else out there... It actually works So I've told you my experience... It's up to you now if you want take the plunge like I did. I just wanted to get the word out that this is for real You can watch the video again below... http://buzurl.com/im23 This was what I saw and I decided to put it up for you guys to read because it was beyond what I could keep to myself alone. I advise you to move now and secure your own spot before the big guys in internet marketing field will grab all the available spot.
    Thank you!
    Boi Monday
    http://waystomakeeasymoneyonline.blogspot.com/2013/09/you-are-few-step-away-from-making-money-with-cpa.html#.UiPcLH9x1FA

    ReplyDelete